Diving in Vanuatu
Scuba Diving in Vanuatu
For Scuba Diving in Vanuatu Nautilus Watersports is the longest running diving operation in Port Vila. Nautilus is the only Padi 5 Star Dive Resort. Its also the only diving operator in Port Vila with their own on-site diver training pool, modern classroom facilities utilizing the latest digital Padi training material.
Scuba Diving in Vanuatu For “FREE”
Nautilus also offers several purpose built dive boats that can carry our guests in comfort when diving here in Port Vila, Vanuatu. They were designed with the diver in mind making entering and exits from the water a breeze.
Diving In Vanuatu
All our vessels are fitted with the latest safety equipment, first aid and oxygen and the staff and guides are all first aid and emergency response trained. For the photographer there is camera washing gear on board and a clear assembly area.
Scuba Diving In Port Vila, Vanuatu
A 10Min Video about Scuba Diving In Vanuatu with Nautilus Watersports
Scuba Diving in Vanuatu, your best option:
- Nautilus Watersports offer diving every day of the year except Xmas and New Years day. We run a double dive in the morning with the boat departing at 8.00am and returning around lunch time and departing again in the pm for a single or double reef dive and return at about 4pm
- Nautilus Watersports can take you to the best Port Vila has to offer. When you are diving in Vanuatu with a vast array of dive site’s, for the wreck fanatics we have some great vessels with a lot of history that are not to extreme to dive on.
Diving In Vanuatu
- For the advanced diver we can take you on some great adventures. For the reef junkies we have a large range of reefs, wall and cavern dives. We have dive sites for all levels of skill and expertise from the beginner to experienced veteran.
- We can also tailor a package to suit you r requirements.
- If you are a beginner we can take you for and introductory lesson in our on-site pool. Our instructor’s or Dive Masters will have you out on a leisurely reef dive all in the one afternoon.
- If you are a certified diver but you haven’t dived for a few years we are happy to take you for a refresher in our pool free of charge for you to brush up on you skills so that your return to diving can be easy and safe.
- For the Certified Diver we have a huge range of dives suit your skill and ability level and these are all dive master and or instructor lead.
- Whether you are interested in exploring the many reefs like the spectacular Pango Wall or Twin Bommies. You might also want to check out some of our historical wrecks.
- Why not come and advance you certification level in our very small group training environment. In most cases, our training is conduced one on one or in a family unit to keep your learning friendly and personal.
- Full on-site guest gear washing, storage and friendly service and advice.
For the perfect dive holiday we can provide very affordable on-site stay either in our dorm style self contained group accommodation or our family room. It’s down stair and onto the boat and we are situated right in town so you can walk to the shop and restaurants with ease.
For guest that are staying in resort accommodation in and around Port Vila we run a free pick-up of and drop-off service. Diving Vanuatu could never be better.
Hi, I’m Kate and I love diving in Vanuatu with Nautilus.
- Come scuba diving in Port Vila, Vanuatu with the best.
To Email Us About Diving in Vanuatu Click Here
Please Contact us at:Diving@vanuatu.com.vu
Please feel free to give us a ring. New Zealand and Australian time zones are similar to ours Phone: +678 22398 Leanne’s Mobile +678 774 5255 Pete’s Mobile +678 5563288
Diving In Vanuatu